Amazon.in is seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join the mass marketing team for Amazon devices in IN. The position is responsible for leading brand marketing for a portfolio of Amazon devices and will work cross-functionally as well with external teams of creative and media teams to develop effective marketing campaigns and ensure timely execution of the same.
As a Sr. Brand Manager, you will need to have a strong understanding of consumer and be responsible for delivering brand and category specific messages through various media channels (TV, Print, OOH, Digital etc.). You will drive awareness, engagement and demand generation for your products, and adapt global strategies and tenets to guide the same. You will collaborate closely with category leaders to develop unique and effective marketing programs, research and activation programs and effectively adapt them for respective markets and segments. Responsibilities
- Lead all mass marketing interventions and campaigns from development to execution.
- Build and lead creative agency partnerships to ensure effective and timely campaign creation.
- Lead standalone and complementary digital campaign creation with the digital teams.
- Lead development and execution of media plans in collaboration with internal and external media partners.
· Work closely with the customer research team to devise a research calendar for the year to develop a robust understanding on the customer and category.
· Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with offline and online sales team to support on-ground and online demand generation.
- Work cross-functionally with events, category and traffic teams to guide and support the development of marketing plans to support their business goals.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Continually evaluate and improve marketing and collaboration processes.