IT Advisory Consultant(Mumbai, India)
Would you like to help some of the largest enterprises in the world transform how they design, develop, and launch new products? Have you personally used lean product development processes to develop hypotheses about product-market fit, test them through experimentation, and iterate? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technical and cultural-change in nature? Do you have strong opinions on Lean, innovation horizons and technology trends?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Lean Enterprise Leaders to work with top-tier global companies and their partners in transforming the way they design, build and evolve their products. Our Lean Enterprise experts will guide and work alongside customers to transform their organization to be more agile, experimental and customer-centric. Engagements include designing innovation programs, training, and leading experiments to build customer confidence in doing things in new ways.
This role will cover a broad range of skills including, business strategy, lean and agile practices, new business creation and organizational change. We are looking for Someone Who Is Passionate About
Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Engaging with C-level executives to define and implement Digital/Lean Transformation strategies.
- Identifying opportunity areas within the enterprise to transform people, processes and products.
- Guiding innovation programs – governance, portfolio mix and business fit.
- · Actively leading customers through designing and running experiments.
- Hands on experimenting with building digital services
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
- Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
- Delivering Lean / Digital Transformation Consulting services
- New business creation
- Applying lean and agile practices towards the development of new products
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following: Lean Methodology, User Experience, Product Development, Behavioral Science