HR Services-India is looking for an experienced and passionate Change Leader
to join our team. HR Services is Amazon’s people operations team, supporting employees from their first day to their last day and most employment transactions in between. Just as Amazon works to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, HR Services works to provide the best employee experience to our employees around the world. Help us effectively manage change in our organization and engage our partners, including Amazon’s HR community, managers, and employees.
As we increase automation and transform existing HR processes, HR Services will need a strong Change Manager who can effectively gain the trust and partnership of the HR community to build robust change plans that facilitate successful policy and process changes. This role builds strong relationships with the Employee Resource Center (ERC), Leave of Absence (LOA), and other HR Services teams and provides expert support for large-scale change initiatives. Description
The focus of this role will be to manage the human side of change that is essential to improving business functions. Many well-designed business initiatives fail because the people involved do not adopt the new process or product. The Change Leader will consult with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure each proposed change has strong supporting plans to communicate, manage resistance, and measure adoption. You will create and audit change management plans that effectively address the needs of the people who will be impacted by the change. You will provide guidance for creating communication plans that are effective and relatable to the intended audience. You will anticipate possible resistance and partner with the right stakeholders to minimize these impacts. You will use data to measure the success of each launch and implement a Lessons Learned approach to inform future strategies.
This role will be based in India with alignment to the Change, Communications & Branding team based in the U.S. and Costa Rica. You will regularly collaborate with international partners representing change efforts around the globe. A successful candidate will be organized and self-driven, able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and have exemplary written and verbal communication skills. Responsibilities
· Develop change management strategies for HR Services’ largest and most impactful changes in India.
· Consult with and coach project managers and provide insight into upcoming changes in time and attendance, leave of absence, employee onboarding, etc. to ensure the changes are launched effectively and remain “sticky” after the change has happened.
· Manage a Communication Specialist to recommend and deliver communication strategies that will improve the adoption of large-scale process and policy changes.
· Audit smaller change plans and recommend areas of improvement to ensure the change is managed successfully.
· Manage the change outlook calendar for India to identify potential areas of change fatigue for our customers.
· Conduct Voice of Customer research with partner teams in India and make strategic recommendations to improve communication channels and increase change adoption.
· Build relationships with key partner organizations including HR, PR, and the business, and leverage this network to manage expectations and gain adoption for large-scale changes.
· Mentor individuals developing their change management acumen through HR Services’ global Change Management Certification program.
· Educate project leaders and service owners on change management concepts to develop a culture of change within the HR Services organization.
· 8+ years of experience in change management, consulting, HR or communications setting.
· MBA or Master’s degree in HR, communication, or a related field from an accredited university.
· Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and creatively solve problems on behalf of Amazon’s employees.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with and influence key partners.
· Prosci , Bridges’ Transition Model, or ACMP change certification
· Experience leading complex change efforts for large, global organizations
· Experience with writing for international audiences
· Experience in HR Operations, Recruitment, Staffing, Payroll, etc.