· Fluency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, C#, or PERL.
· Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
· Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
· Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
· Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
· Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
· Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read Java code.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.