Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Come and join our team and be involved in growing an exciting new business in India.
Amazon’s devices are revolutionary and one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. The Offline Retail team is building processes and capabilities that further Amazon’s partnership with offline retailers that offer Kindle to their end customers.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator. This individual will be data driven, detail-oriented, extremely organized and professional, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with cross functional teams. He/She is expected to be customer obsessed and passionate about new technologies. Key Responsibilities:
- 12+ years of experience in Sales and Account management in CE or Mobile categories preferably in India.
- End2End Ownership of Accounts and ability to meet/exceed financial and unit sales goals.
- Dealing with buyers, store managers & regional managers of retail chains to build and execute short and long term business plans.
- Lead Monthly and Qtrly business review with partners and internal stake holders.
- Provide inputs to the product/marketing/regional team on innovative ideas to increase brand recall and sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with external parties (or business customers). Drive contract negotiations and terms improvements working with senior level decision makers.
- Measure and analyze existing projects for opportunities to improve the customer experience and reduce costs.
- Drive market analysis and provide recommendations for expansion within market segment. Execute approved expansion recommendations.
- Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
- Be comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis. Consistent effort, intense commitment, high attention to detail and ability to independently manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions. Willingness to go above and beyond when needed.