Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About the Team:
HR Services is comprised of the following teams: HR Operations, HR Compliance, Leave of Absence and Accommodations (LOAA) and several support functions that include ACES, Finance & Analytics, Vendor Management and Content Management. The umbrella of HR Services includes the following teams: the Employee Resource Center (ERC) teams of Client Services, Onboarding, People Portal and Payroll Support, Data Management, Exits, and Internal Transfers. These teams are located in Seattle, WA and Hyderabad, India to provide for follow-the-sun support of these key activities. Position Description:
We are recruiting for a Client Services Team Manager. You will partner with cross-functional teams like Operations, HR, and Payroll to provide world-class customer service. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with the broader US and Costa Rica Client team to standardize processes that ensure world class customer service to employees, Managers or HRs. These transactions require due diligence, an eye on meeting policy and compliance requirements. The team supports business needs for Fulfillment Centers, Customer Service, and Specialty Ops. Leveraging your skillset you will provide guidance, training and resolutions related to Client Services Tasks. You will be responsible for leading shifts by overseeing Call volume, escalations, quality, and partner with workflow to ensure the team meets service level commitments. Responsibilities:
· Partnering Program management.
· Design & execute Career plans for POD leads & L3.
· Conducting performance reviews with the POD leads & Team members.
· Presenting team metrics in the MBR.
· Coordinating with the POD leaders on the team performance on a monthly basis.
· Analyzing the overall performance along with the POD leaders & building action plan for improvement or sustain improvement.
· Identifying Projects for continues improvement in the process.
· Collaborating with the LT to discuss the trends Hits & Misses for current month.
· Coordinate with the recruiting team on CS hiring & updates.
· Handling Employee concerns.
· Update disciplinary tracker with DEV actions taken. Project Management and Communications:
· Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
· Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
· Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions.
· Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans.
· Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager. People Management:
· Leading and developing a team of 10 or more Associates and Specialists; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution.
· Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through KAIZEN and LEAN projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
· Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken. Customer Service:
· Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates and customers including high level leadership teams.
· Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement. Subject Matter Expertise:
· Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers and team.
· Deep knowledge in one or more areas like Payroll and Employee Life Cycle, Benefits and Leave of Absence.
· Skip level escalation point for any process related issue.
· Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of International Payroll experience required along with International Calling Experience. Applicant need to be in People Management role and should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Experience with Call handling and HR Case Management tool is mandatory
- Master’s degree required from an accredited university
- Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to work in this rapidly changing HR environment
- Experience creating process documentation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to self-audit for very high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize workflow daily and ensure service levels are achieved at all times
- MS Office experience required - Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Established subject matter expertise in Client Servicing
- Knowledge of the organizations inter-department relationships and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
· Preferred Qualifications
Work timings: Should be flexible for working in 24/7 environment mandatorily