Advertising Ecosystem, Self-Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) Platform
The Iron Mountain team is looking for a Support Engineer to participate in building a global, scaleable and secure platform, and an essential part of Amazon's Performance Advertising Business. Self Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, empowering Amazon Sellers and Vendors to boost their product reach and sales through performance advertising. The Iron Mountain platform is an enabler for SSPA's rapid growth and offers a singular platform to manage all of the advertisers budgets, promotions and payments in real-time while being transparent and audit-able from the ground-up. As a part of this high-energy, entrepreneurial team you will get an opportunity to innovate on solutions that control the very levers of our advertisers' experience.Key responsibilities:
- Mine data from database tables (SQL server, Oracle, Data Warehouse, server log files) to help augment our reports.
- Ability to write PERL/Ruby/Python scripts which would help identify gaps in our processes and give the team the ability to solve these issues with your root cause analysis
- Develop tools and browser plugins using HTML, PHP, Java, and AJAX which would help increase efficiency of our operations team.
- Providing analytical support and collecting data from DB and log files to help drive our root cause investigations.
- Root cause research into identifying issues with systems and abnormalities specific to crawling multiple websites.
- Interface with different application teams to drive projects.
- Strive for 100% efficiency by constantly automating newer processes and demands.
The fast growing Iron Mountain team today has members across Bangalore and New York, and like the advertising business is truly global in spirit!What is Performance Advertising?
Performance Advertising is a set of tools offered for all types of advertisers - sellers, vendors, authors, publishers, and more - to increasing the visibility of their own products and services on Amazon using Cost-per-click (CPC) and Cost-per-impression (CPM) programs. At the scale of Amazon it is extremely important for our advertisers to have the right set of controls to create and boost their advertising presence as any individual click and impression can result into long term value.