· 12+ years of international experience including 5-8 years in online payment and services industry with significant P&L responsibilities.
· At least 5 years creating and marketing products online. International Experience negotiating large contracts with banks and payments processors.
· Must have experience navigating through regulations and legal requirements in countries in the Asia-Pacific region (such as Australia, China, India, South East Asia) to get payment products launched.
· Must have experience hiring and leading a high performance regional/global team. Experienced manager of managers, with a team of 10 or more.
· Must have a strong analytical background with a solid understanding of statistical techniques.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Legal, information security, Finance, Product Management, and Senior Leadership.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think big and launch “industry leading” ideas. Experience combining products or business assets in non-traditional ways to create new opportunities.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action.
The ideal candidate will have international experience and a general management background in both large and small company environments. Other preferred qualifications include:
· On-the-ground experience in countries in the region such as Australia, China, India and South East Asia.
· Experience working on big/complicated deals that spans multiple geographies.
· Experience with payments regulations (regional and global issues , association rules and implications for merchants).
· Experience working very closely with software engineering teams.
· Experience managing an operations team and dealing with customer service.
· Maintains awareness of technological changes, emerging regulations, new product and service offerings and enhancements, requirements in the payment acceptance industries.
· Keeps current with global and regional legislative requirements in the region
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires great people. Develops great people.
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Results oriented
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others