Since 1995, Audible’s vision has been to build a new medium that redeﬁnes and enhances the nature of spoken information, education, entertainment and other modes of verbal expression. Audible is a wonderful way to experience the thoughtful entertainment, relaxation, and escape that reading provides; but through your ears rather than your eyes. Using a smartphone or tablet, users can download a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, nonﬁction, and classics and enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
Based in Bangalore, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will support the successful marketing launch of customer-focused Audible products and adoption of the audiobook category in India. The successful candidate will be a digital marketer who likes to use data and technology and is comfortable working with external agencies. Responsibilities
- Support in building and growing online marketing channels; including Paid Search, Display, Affiliate and Social, and Mobile
- Inform the strategy to leverage key segments of the Amazon.in customer base and ecosystem for audiobook category growth
- Support in partnering with external agencies to plan, develop, execute, and analyze traffic driving opportunities
- Monitor budgets relative to aggressive CPA targets
- Maintain performance reports
- Develop expertise of Indian marketing KPIs, regularly communicating results to the larger team.