We are looking for a Program manager to manage projects and resources, to partner with Amazon Payments businesses, to support the launch of large scale solutions in India , and implement world-class customer-focused tools and processes to support requirements and change the digital payment landscape in India. The ideal candidate should possess solid business judgment and be capable of driving the right results, influencing teams with competing priorities, and partnering with cross-functional teams. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate, identify and communicate risks to compliance, business and technology leadership. The candidate will be responsible to work on Product GTMs from CS perspective and have the ability to design metrices to measure impact. Should be comfortable working with cross functional teams and work with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon's varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon's internal systems. He or she will be analytical and data driven in decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues to management. Responsibilities
- Drive Cross functional GTM and Defect reduction programs for upcoming and existing products
- Drive Operational efficiencies across the payments org through standardization of reporting, metrics and review mechanisms
- Drive project and program governance in payments through weekly and monthly reviews
- Lead cross POD programs to ensure effective collaboration between business, tech and project teams to ensure end to end delivery and overall project effectiveness
- Own and drive large scale projects that have an organization wide impact and drive collaboration between business and tech teams to deliver on project timelines and effectiveness
- Own complex data analysis to identify opportunities and set priorities. Utilize metrics and data to deep dive into program issues, uncover trends and make recommendations
- Provide end-to-end business program management support / guidance for business projects and initiatives, building new systems and products, suggest changes to existing products and changes to infrastructure.
- Work with Finance team to quantify and prioritize programs that will progress towards Amazon Payments goals.