Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Check us out atwww.india.amazon.com
The LOAA Data and Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a successful entry of data verification and entry into HRIS and LOAA systems, timekeeping systems, and payroll and pay information from our third party administrators (TPAs). The role will provide data, information and verification related to the workflow of leave of absence processes required for claim management. The Coordinator will perform data entry and processing with accuracy and speed in multiple systems. This person will perform work at various points of the claim process and will follow defined instructions and processes steps.
1. HRMS data management and support HR process for the US region
2. Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
3. Submit any corrections needed through Trouble Ticketing, SharePoint and defect log tracking in consultation with the SME.
4. Monitor payroll activity related to LOAA for accuracy and/or adjustment as it relates to systems and time off on LOAA.
5. Perform internal and external audit of data for accuracy and integrity.
6. Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, job transfer, payroll deductions, etc.
7. Respond to document requests including termination agreements, employment verification/visa letters, and reporting requests from HR and Finance.
8. Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
9. Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
10. Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures.
11. Communicate to partners and employees on data findings and information.
12. Track, measure and report Service Level Commitment (SLC) metrics at different intervals to ascertain the process performance health and identify improvement areas.
13. Demonstrate highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.