· Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. We are looking for an Operations Specialist
who shares Amazon's passion for the customer—someone who understands the importance of compelling delivery programs in creating an overall customer (seller and buyer) experience.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with sellers, seller support, customer service, transportation operations to identify delivery and fulfillment issues faced by sellers and work with them to alleviate their acute / short terms issues. You will also partner with product management teams as well to identify long term delivery and fulfillment features and programs to improve the seller and customer experience on the Amazon platform.Role and Responsibilities
• Monitor operations performance and work with other teams (Transportation, Customer Service, Seller Support, Product, Operations ) to address performance issues and ensure metrics are within goals.
• Work with operational teams to solve seller reported issues
• Monitor and drive seller impacting operational tickets to resolution
• Gather and analyze seller contacts and seller feedback to come up with seller experience improvement suggestions and work with Product Manager for solution
• Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.