The recruiter will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. Roles & Responsibilities:
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Possess strong ability to screen, interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings. Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a highly reputable university.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments in Legal Hiring
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates