Amazon.com is looking for a Quality Specialist to support our ERC Centralized Time Keeping (CTK) group. The Quality Specialist will dive deep into Centralized Time Keeping customer service and processing issues to provide research and root cause analysis ultimately developing solutions to eliminate the error. The preferred candidate will have experience across Customer Service, Quality Assurance, and Time or Attendance functional areas. The role will become a subject matter expert in Time and Attendance processes, policies, and standard work, along with system tools, resources, and established learning platforms to constantly improve processes and compliance. This role will be customer obsessed focused on pay quality and service delivery for a frustration-free experience.
The role is responsible for adoption of standard work, systems, and learning within the defined regions. The role will audit, train, mentor, and work with Associates to ensure adoption of new processes, standard work, and systems. On a regular basis this role will require demonstrated proficiency in change and transition management, identification of gaps in standard work for resolution, critical thinking, and expert knowledge of the Centralized Time Keeping program to lead and influence adoption within Amazon. The Quality Assurance program will be tasked with inventing a state of the art quality assurance program that scales 5x the current transactional volumes using automation, data, and artificial intelligence to pin point issues leading to pay defects and establish mechanisms to quickly remediate.
The Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) has to co-ordinate with peer Team Managers to assume ownership of dedicated organizations, to further improve subject matter expertise in each area. QAA is responsible for planning, driving, Implementing Quality tools and procedures.
The QAA to share audit analysis, identify gaps between processes/knowledge gaps within the team and advice/feedback to the respective Team Manager based on Audits.
The QAA should be driving initiatives, quality improvements/programs to improve Quality metrics. The role demands to be the owner and advisor to the relevant stakeholders. This position is expected to work in 24/7 environment across geographies/hubs Key areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate with the internal team resources of compliance, audit and quality, and delivery to ensure high standards for frustration free experience, also initiate a quarterly meeting with managers in their business line and other Quality Analysts in CTK to identify the audit themes for each week in the quarter.Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis on the process updates/changes. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced and Facilitate 1:1 for associates within quality concerns.
- Expected to think beyond immediate issues to establish systematic or programmatic root cause analysis and proposed solutions.
- Responsible to provide deep dive research and analysis for Escalations of ERC Centralized Time Keeping, Metrics are tracked and incorporated into performance MBR, discussions, evaluations, individual goals, and team goals.
- Perform Quality Checks; She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with Time Keepers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors. Participate in a 1:1 for each associate per quarter.
- Partners with Global HR Solutions to escalate systematic bugs in time and attendance systems.
- Collaborates with learning coordinators to create and issue process knowledge checks.
- Able to work within areas of ambiguity and create standard work and partner with the Manager and Project Manager to establish a long-term solution
- She/He should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skillsProvide weekly recap of audit results to the Team Managers and global program managers.
- Analyse metrics to share themes of opportunity with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and execute on action plans to resolve recurring issues.
- She/He will be responsible for cascading communication and improvements in various channels.
- Participate in user acceptance testing to ensure process design is sound and repeatable.
- Perform internal and external audit of data for accuracy and integrity by conducting audits for their defined group of associates.
- Understand impacts of defects and how these will impact internal/external interfaces and teams, Analyze metrics to identify training and process gaps. Partner with the trainer or program manager for the identified business line and ensure the issues are rectified. This may include adding questions to the Monthly Process Knowledge Check (PKT), updating training materials, updating standard work documents, generating external communication content etc.
- Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems/process, Gather process improvement success metrics. This position is responsible for capturing realizations of automation or enhancement initiatives.