With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, good at external client interactions, has ability to get incremental ads business and who can manage a team of account managers and campaign managers to help scale our new and growing Advertising program. Developing and leveraging strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, this person will be responsible for managing all aspects of ad campaign management. Ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns, they will deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business.
To do this, this person needs to have a deep understanding of Amazon's advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, as well as the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, this person will interact with product development, technical teams, finance, legal, business teams, advertising agencies and clients. This person should be able to hire and lead a team.
This position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore, with travel as required. Responsibilities:-
· Build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
· flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
· Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
· Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals
· Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
· Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
. Hire and lead a team of account managers and traffickers