Manager,Engagement Marketing, Amazon Music
The Amazon Music team is seeking an exceptionally talented Sr. Engagement Marketing Manager to lead Lifecycle Marketing, to manage and execute programs that nurture and drive engagement across our existing customers. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about getting in early and rolling up their sleeves to help shape the experience of discovering and enjoying Amazon Music. You will flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles: you should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other.
As a Manager,Engagement marketing, you will be responsible for designing strategic, customer-facing programs to achieve adoption, engagement and retention goals. Leveraging deep domain and competitive landscape understanding, you will help shape and evangelize customer segmentation, create complex experiment frameworks, analyze results, and structure programs covering a wide variety of customer-facing channels and touch points (paid, earned, and owned online and offline channels). You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). This role will help shape the business’ life cycle marketing strategy, owning the testing and development of campaigns and scalable programs. This role is inherently cross-functional and highly visible, working closely with stakeholders and earning trust at all levels to be the voice of the Music customer to drive engagement, retention, and winback of the Amazon Music customers. This role will be based on Amazon Mumbai location. Key Responsibilities:
- Ownership of outbound marketing programs, including conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing adoption and engagement marketing programs across all outbound marketing channels as well as each life cycle stage, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights
- Increase awareness of Amazon Music by developing and iterating on customer segmentation, designing innovative marketing tactics and understanding the end-to-end life cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging
- Partner with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers.
- Liaise with international teams to leverage and share best practices and testing plans and serve as a model for existing international markets
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high quality documents to leadership
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional teams (Product Managers, Analysts, Merchandisers, and other Marketers)
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data, and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs