Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. The Amazon India Marketplace is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See www.amazonservices.com & services.amazon.in for details of products and services. As Manager
for Seller Affiliates
channel, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on one of the seller acquisition and enablement channels for Amazon Seller Services in India. This role will be a combination of business development forming alliances with potential partners, leading business development cum account management responsibilities, involving creation of program plans and driving a team of Business Development Managers (BDM) and Sales Specialists (SS) to ensure seller success on Amazon Platform.
The position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore. Role and Responsibilities:
- Business Development
· Understand and promote Amazon Services and benefits to partners and sellers.
· Develop a strategic plan to define seller base and industry verticals we target and ensure it’s in line with overall seller business direction
· Identify potential partners to establish long-term, successful partnerships for acquiring and enabling sellers on our platform
· Work closely with interested sellers to ensure successful on-boarding on the platform
· Develop appropriate metrics and report detailed business analysis to peers and senior management. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets.
· Analyze sales operations and performance, identify and implement necessary changes with a high degree of autonomy.
- Seller Engagement
· Provide seller facing inputs to Account Management for identifying strategic sellers
· Interact with category teams and share best practices with partners and sellers
· Perform high-level business reviews – understand their strategy and goals
· Collaborate with internal teams to identify seller enablement and growth opportunities
· Lead initiatives to improve Seller Performance metrics on the platform
- People Management Responsibilities
· Lead a high performing sales team to execute target account plans and corresponding sales strategies to meet sales goals.
· Develop and coach individual contributors to achieve individual and team goals.
· Lead by example, personally drive strategic opportunities and positively improve the performance of others.
- Business Reporting
· Represent the Marketplace business for Seller Affiliates channel at review meetings
· Provide financial planning inputs
Analyze the business to understand trends, shifts, spikes/dips etc.