Opportunity with Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) Center of Leadership Excellence
Are you passionate about innovating to improve the learner experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you like to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results with global impact? Do you want to work on the leading edge of learning delivery technology? Does coordinating across diverse teams, geographies, and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, the TRMS Global Leadership Development Team is looking for an Instructional Designer to plan, implement, and scale new and existing leadership development programs for employees at all levels. This role is critical to the successful development, launch, scaling, and maintenance of a world class Leadership Center of Excellence.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and maintenance of leadership development courseware across all our global sites. eLearning and interactive learning will comprise the majority of training development in this role, but other modalities, including the development of micro-learnings, workshops, and instructor led training courses will be required. Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and Develop - using ISD methodoligies to develop classroom and blended learning curricula
- Design, development, program and manage work flow processes and publishing content to LMS
- Design and develop - glossaries, online tools, practice tests, performance support aids, online tutorials, etc.
- Design and develop assessments for all levels
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint and shared drives
- Manage, monitor and maintain all testing and assessment data within LMS