Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon’s cloud product line, is continuing to Pioneer in the Public Sector in India. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), Indian Amazon Affiliate, is hiring a program manager to take ownership of the tools, training, processes, & other enablement programs that will effectively support the AISPL Public Sector team in India.
The Business Enablement Program Manager (PM) for India would need to ensure that the public sector organization based in India is well-equipped with the content, training, and knowledge of available resources to effectively focus on AISPL customers’ needs and interact with the Global Business Enablement team to ensure the same are in compliance with Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies for public sector.
The successful candidate will synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement strategy. Since Amazon is a global brand, this individual will interact with India Public Sector Leadership, Asia-Pacific Enablement PM, and internal stakeholders (marketing, training, etc) across regions to understand Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies and ensure compliance with such global policies etc in India. This role within AISPL will include building unique programs, scaling existing programs, developing and tracking internal compliance metrics, and ownership of other tools, training, and resources. The Enablement PM will establish information sharing channels, raise awareness through internal communications, and other activities which ultimately allow the India public sector team to more efficiently retrieve internal training and resources, and be more successful with their customers.
This individual must have several years of program management experience in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills. Significant public sector experience is highly preferred.Responsibilities
- Perform detailed needs assessments for growing India team in collaboration with AISPL Leadership, Marketing, and Business Operations teams. Translate business needs into tool, training, and process enhancements
- Interact with the Asia-Pacific Enablement PM to understand Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies and develop and lead the successful execution of cross-functional business enablement programs for the public sector team in India, which are in compliance with such global policies etc in India
- For each assigned initiative, determine a project plan and communicate strategy with US Business Enablement Manager and local leaders for awareness and buy-in to ensure these are in compliance with Amazon’s global standards, practices and policies in India
- Plan and facilitate OR scale existing on-boarding, ongoing team training, tools training, account planning and other improvement opportunities
- Assist in the development and scaling of the master plan and schedule for business enablement activities throughout the year,
- Conduct continuous feedback tracking and socialization efforts, providing timely and targeted content for business enablement and continuous learning for field business teams
- Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of business enablement investments
- Contribute to the content library to provide opportunities to improve the learning and content retrieval experience, ensure the content is current and relevant