Are you passionate about exploring new areas, creating new use cases pushing the envelope on what is possible for the customer ?
Are you an experienced and accomplished technical program / project manager excited by the challenge of building products that will enable a large entirely new segments of users ? Do you like to lead the team 360 degree? If so, this may be the team for you.
We are seeking Sr. Technical Program Managers to build IndiaStack solutions that will offer new payment mechanisms for our millions of customers and enable the digital economy. A Senior Technical Program Manager position in Amazon is a role reserved for the few outstanding technical leaders with exceptional accomplishments in program and project management. If you feel excited by the challenge of setting the course for large company wide initiatives and being hands-on involved in the delivery of these initiatives, this may be the right move for you.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team:
- You will have end to end ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic projects aimed at reducing the time to market for launch.
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Amazon, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design.