Principal Engineer, Payments Services, Amazon.
Want to participate in building the next generation of online payment system that supports numerous countries and payment methods? We are seeking technical leader to join one of the fastest growing areas in Amazon’s e-commerce services platform. We offer competitive salary and benefits, outstanding career and growth opportunities and an exciting and team-oriented atmosphere.
We want to move all the money in the world! We deliver game-changing financial processing power for the some of the world’s largest technology platforms including Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Web Services.
We build systems that process payments at an unprecedented scale, with accuracy, speed, and mission-critical availability. We innovate to improve customer experience across the globe, with support for currency choice, in-store payments, pay on delivery, credit and debit payments, seller disbursements, gift cards, and many new exciting and challenging ideas are in the works.
The Amazon Payments Services processes millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 100 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars moving at light-speed through our systems annually. Come challenge yourself in our team-oriented atmosphere, and watch yourself grow with one of the fastest growing areas of the Amazon e-commerce services platform.
Serve as a technical leader on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
• Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Contribute intellectual property through patent generation.
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
• Fully and completely understand system inter dependencies and limitations.
• Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
• Effectively research and benchmark Amazon technology against other best in class automated marketing technologies.
• Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the Amazon developer community at large on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members
• Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.