Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About Amazon India Development Centers:
Amazon India Development Center (AIDC) started in Bangalore in 2004 followed by centers in Hyderabad (2005) and Chennai (2006). The vision was to utilize the top talent available in India to drive our global business growth. Today, AIDC builds, supports, tests and manages technology, products & services which support millions of Amazon customers worldwide. Check us out at www.india.amazon.com
. Position Description
The ERC Specialist – LOA will be responsible for maintaining a successful integration of timekeeping systems, payroll and pay information from our third party administrators (TPAs). The Disability Payroll Specialist will be a team resource, subject matter expert, and go-to person, as well as an escalation point on the LOAA team, providing immediate assistance with complex pay issues and tasks requiring additional subject matter expertise and decision making. This person will maintain successful partnerships with TPAs and business operations to execute on HR and Payroll support and process improvements. Essential responsibilities:
· Monitor payroll activity related to LOAA – HRMS data management and support HR process for US region.
· Audit internal and external systems for data integrity.
· Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
· Participate in developing testing conditions, troubleshooting testing issues, etc.
· Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures.
· Communicate to partners and employees on process and policy changes.
· Ensure the Service levels are achieved at all times.
· Participate in a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation; communicate processes and best practices.
· Develop and deliver team and customer training as it relates to pay and LOA transactions.
· Resource for special projects such as Audits, Performance Management, TPA partnership, etc.
· Conduct audits to ensure data accuracy and process adherence.
· Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies
· Demonstrate highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
· Other duties as assigned.