Amazon Global HR Solutions team is looking for a QA Engineer in Salesforce platform. The QA engineer will perform all QA activities like create test plan, test case, test scripts, bugs, will run bug triages, and produce bug metrics and different QA reports. The person should have experience in automation and skills to write automation scripts. The candidate should know testing processes in Salesforce (SFDC) platform and across its sandbox environments. The QA engineer may work in multiple project work streams, the person will represent QA team in strategic planning discussions, advocate QA best practices and guidelines to business and technical stakeholders. The person may guide/ mentor junior QA Engineers.
- Define end to end testing in Salesforce environment including cross system integrations and application packages across multiple work streams
- Define automated regression testing process, including both UI tests and Salesforce component integration tests
- Define and report daily and weekly QA metrics
- Define and coordinate application load and performance testing across load testers and Salesforce team
- Seek out opportunities to utilize Salesforce communities to improve testing processes, productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Communicate the value and ROI of QA activities, including test automation