Do you like Voice activated devices? Do you enjoy solving very complex problems with simplest solutions? Are you excited by a fast paced multi-tasked environment? Would you like to help us innovate on behalf of Digital and Device customers? We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon is the most customer centric company, which focus besides retail on innovative technology and high-profile devices. We have worked to produce best-selling tablets with breakthrough hardware technology, e-readers that have revolutionized reading, Fire TV, a powerful way to watch the best movies and TV shows in the comfort of your living room and Echo, our latest cutting edge product.
The Digital and Device Customer Service (aka. D2CS) organization combines both, our goal is to on provide the best customer experience and support to our devices and digital applications. The D2CS Technology team own critical applications and backend services. The team has the charter to innovate customer experience avenues that will push the boundaries of customer-device interaction. The team is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for designing the UI specification, interaction flow, and aesthetics of our customer facing Web Pages and Mobile Applications. Members of this team work with an unwavering focus on simplicity and performance. As a Senior UX Designer, you will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the layout, design, and usability of cutting edge products used every day in households around the worlds.
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated User Experience Designer with a passion for using technology to solve problems for people. You are a systems-oriented thinker, who is happiest when solving highly ambiguous, multi-faceted problems. You love the intellectual challenge of simplifying highly technical problems in elegantly simple ways.
- Brainstorm with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements. Present to teams and leadership for buy-off.
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Create sketches, process flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed specifications to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Design for multiple interfaces (Mobile, Tablets, Web, Voice, & Amazon devices), and optimize for multiple locales across the world.
- Work alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle.
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback.
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards.
- Lead Customer Experience Bar Reviews and set the bar for UX Design within the team
An online portfolio is a pre-requisite for consideration. Please include a link with your resume