Amazon is seeking a Program Manager- Customer Experience Strategy as part of its India customer service program team. Our team performs continuous measurements of our customers’ experience to drive improvements and make recommendations to our leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing end to end focus group analysis which results in creating impactful customer experience enhancements.
The successful candidate will be an analytically driven team player, with an excellent attention to detail and a keen business sense. Key Job Responsibilities
- Clear understanding of how to compare and collect consumer experience data across industry
- Aware of various research and exploratory research techniques to collect data
- Analyze and report data to be shared with senior leadership
- Partner with business leaders across the company in developing programs and communicating/following-up on actionable findings
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues
- Propose enhancements to our processes, website and app experience