Are you passionate about building the world of tomorrow? Help us change the way the world interacts with the things around them by building programs to increase awareness with developers, you must be a self-directed marketer with experience leading high-performing teams.
As Manager, Developer Marketing, you will be responsible for core marketing programs and channels, develop a deep understanding of the developer audience. You will act as the day-to-day lead on strategy and execution for our marketing programs to ensure our technical evangelists and marketers are well-equipped with the channels, content, offers and campaigns necessary to grow the business and launch new products. You’ll be asked to draw on your marketing operations experience to manage workflow across the entire team and own and author quarterly business reviews of our progress. You will conceive and propose new strategies and concepts and guide those projects to completion. You will be at the helm of all our launches ensuring work is balanced across the team and deliverables are on time and error free.
To be successful, you will combine a solid understanding of technology and business dynamics with the ability to synthesize audience requirements and cross-functional resources into a comprehensive marketing plan. You will be expected to innovate and will be empowered to expand our horizons to new approaches. In typical Amazon fashion, this role will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities, and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes for their efforts.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Build and execute strong marketing plans to launch new products, drive awareness of our developer services and acquire new skills.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to distill key functionality and benefits for new features and domains into core product marketing messages for the developer audience.
- Craft compelling audience-specific messages and content (videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) to fuel our digital marketing engine.
- Partner with the events team to drive demand for our in-person and online events.
- Drive innovation in audience experiences and partner with social engines and community influencers to scale our message, awareness, and adoption.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs in conjunction with technical evangelists, product management, marketing, solutions architects and engineering.
- Acquire leads through channels including paid and organic search, display advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, e-mail, PR, and other online and offline marketing channels.
- Partner with marketing, product and engineering to build India’s developer portal.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the developer experience.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for marketing activities throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process for our marketing programs focused on providing timely and targeted content for developers.
- Design and implement metrics to measure marketing programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of our marketing investments in weekly and quarterly business reviews.
- Evaluate market trends and competitor data to implement and execute industry best practices to continuously improve our programs.
- Manage budget, forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis