· Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program.
· Assist in developing & maintaining business training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and Partners on a regular schedule across India.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program.
· 5-7 years of experience in delivering business related training.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Business degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
· Recent experience cloud service delivery or project management.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel about 50% across India.