· At the least 7+ years' experience in Learning and Development. Atleast 3 years leading a mature L&D team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
· Excellent organization and project management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
· Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
· Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
· Strong project management experience on large scale projects. Lean/ kaizen/ six sigma or similar certifications strongly preferred.
· Technology savvy with ability to interact with external vendors on technical aspects of solutions.