Are you passionate about innovating to improve the learner experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you like to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results with global impact? Do you want to work on the leading edge of leadership development? Does working across diverse teams, geographies, and cultures sound exciting to you? If so, the TRMS Global Leadership Development Team is looking for a Leadership Specialist II to plan, implement, and scale new and existing leadership development programs for employees at all levels. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to design and scale a brand new, global leadership development program from the ground up. This role is critical to the successful development, launch, scaling, and maintenance of a world class Centre of Leadership Excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build high-trust partnerships with regional Leadership Teams, site champions, and program managers to understand their greatest leadership challenges and opportunities. Develop recommended solutions that address top priority needs.
- Effectively manage 1:1, group, and site level communications regarding individual and program performance, including providing feedback to participants and leadership teams.
- Facilitate leadership development experiences using skillful application of adult learning theory and training techniques to achieve learning outcomes. Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
- Effectively coach program participants in key leadership development skills. Use problem solving techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select the most appropriate solutions.
- Manage all stakeholders by building positive, collaborative and action-oriented partnerships among stakeholders to scale global leadership solutions.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to design and deliver targeted and engaging leadership solutions that are culturally aligned, best suits audience needs, and tangibly impact performance. Solutions may include in-person leadership skill building workshops, 1:1 coaching, team development events, virtual learning experiences, and on demand learning resources.
- Conceptualize the design of learning interventions based on learner needs and business goals. Work with instructional design team to develop and execute interventions.
- Analyze and create reports from multiple data sources regarding program performance at individual, site, and regional levels.
- International travel required is approximately 25%.