· Master’s degree and/or PhD preferred in mathematics, computer science, or related discipline
· Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
· A deep understanding of software development life cycle and a good track record of shipping software on time
· Have had impact and influence across multiple teams
· Expertise with data science, machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, computer vision.
· Experience designing and implementing information retrieval and web mining systems.
- Experience with MapReduce, Spark, Hive and Scala.
· Advanced knowledge of data structures and at ease in optimizing algorithms.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Perl/Ruby/Python.