The HR Systems team is looking for a Kronos Programmer Analyst (Application Consultant / Support Engineer) for the on-going support of Amazon’s Global Workforce Central user community. This position is responsible for providing support for site super users around the world. The applicant should be prepared to assist site super users with resolving access issues, timecard discrepancies, and interfaces problems. The applicant should also be prepared to provide general application usage guidance in-line with Amazon’s business processes. This position also holds responsibility for the on-going maintenance of custom Workforce Interface Manager Interfaces and custom reports.
Scope includes standard Kronos suite applications, modifications to standard forms and reports, and support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to effectively simultaneously manage multiple cases with various degrees of complexity. Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing a ticket queue hourly, reviewing issues and verifying the resolution before setting the ticket status to Survey or Close. The successful candidate will also work collaboratively to effectively troubleshoot issues, provide timely feedback to customers, and ensure issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner. Responsibilities include:
· Escalating tickets to the Infrastructure team with complete and accurate documentation
· Assisting other team members to further troubleshoot and analyze technical issues
· Managing issues to ensure timely resolution – strong time management to review current openings in queue and escalating issues as needed
· Updating customer information
· Managing technical knowledge, publishing technical documentation
· Assisting with support-related projects and initiatives from Management
· Updating Workforce Integration Manager Interfaces and custom Reports
· Assisting with overflow on incoming customer calls and web-based inquiries
· Acting as the technical point of contact for high priority customers and issues
· Rotational On-call support for Production issues
· Identifying the gaps in the system and work towards fixing them
· Contribute to operational excellence