This position requires demonstrable hands-on PC hardware, software and O/S support experience (including installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with exposure to a wide variety of products, issues and customer types. You will be the main point of contact for individuals reporting or highlighting issues with systems or equipment, with Hands-on experience supporting LAN wiring, Unix, Linux and Macintosh platforms.
Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
• Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact have been demonstrated.
• In addition, you will need a proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
• Must be willing to work in a fast paced and growing European and global environment where some travel maybe required.
• Ability to develop clear, concise documentation.
• Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment as well as IT lifecycle.
• Superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and experience and the ability to deal effectively with people at different levels and in different situations. Technical Qualifications:
• An advanced understanding of technical issues, both hardware and software.
• Linux/Unix system support and ability to write simple scripts in some administrative language.
• Active Directory and Windows Server administration. Windows Vista and XP System Support.
• A broad understanding of networking technologies both wired and wireless. Port level troubleshooting of Cisco switches and data cabling knowledge.
• A good understanding of VoIP technologies
1) Experiences in installation and configuration of Windows 7 or RHEL 5/Ubuntu or Mac 10.6.8 / 10.7 in enterprise environment, as well as the support experience and knowledge of MS Office 2010 or 2007 (mandatory). MCP / RHCE / CCNA level knowledge on client OS is preferred.
2) Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN (Ethernet・TCP/IT etc.) and related experience (mandatory). CCNA-level knowledge is preferred.
3) Leader experience of 3-5 members, and experience of technical escalation point or mentor
4) Effective communication skills via phone and email in English are mandatory.
5) Business Level English Skills
Possess and demonstrates strong logical-thinking skill, full of intellectual curiosity and high desire for self-development. Ability to come to the best solution by capturing the big picture instead of focusing only on the minor details/issues which only affect us/clients in a short run.