The Ad Success is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to support its growing Sponsored products and Expansion team. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce.com CRM Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems. Responsibilities:
- Implementation of administrative changes in Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality efforts, field updates and changes, workflow rules, customization of objects.
- Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- User account administration, including role hierarchy changes and profile maintenance
- Reports, dashboards, and other analytics requests.
- Work with users to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build an implementation plan
- At least two years in Salesforce-based administration or analyst roles
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM211)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing Automation or related field
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Salesforce for Outlook)
- Experience building functionality in a sandbox environment and preparing change sets for deployments
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, change direction rapidly as needed, and balance competing priorities.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application and its various licensing types, coupled with a good understanding around business processes
- Professional experience in a sandbox test environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices