Amazon is seeking a communication training specialist for its Seller Support team. The responsibilities will include design and content development for training and training delivery. Grooming associates via training or individual effective sessions. Training support will span over new hire Associates and seasoned Associates and team leads in the organization. The candidate will deliver results alongside a team of process and communication Trainers. This role will be based out of Amazon Hyderabad facility.
Below are some of the expectations and responsibilities associated with this role.
Roles & responsibilities:
· The Language Trainer shall, in consultation with the site leadership, design and implement communication skills modules for the new hires & production teams.
· She/he will look into the timely recognition of communication issues at the site and actively work on changing the behavior or adding skill.
· Create a timely TNI for all the skills and design and deliver appropriate content for these trainings.
· Support hiring of Associates and internal Trainers. Extend support to certify trainers on a periodic basis.
· Develop new trainers hired in the organization.
· Identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of the implementation (in context with customer service attitude, grammar, language correction, pronunciations, response modification, personalization etc.).
· Conduct audits to regularly score Associates on the language content of contacts and develop a suitable language proficiency scale and testing mechanism.
· Work with Associates and team leads in identifying development opportunities in communication / soft skill and presentation skills, giving attention to the agents who need more focus.
· Train the team leaders and SMEs on V&A as required.
including communicating with appropriate business owners: seller support team leaders; Global Academy Managers; other Seller Support Trainers; Subject Matter Experts and Associates to ensure all trainings are conducted on-time and with sufficient resources and facilities. -Site Training Administration
, including administering testing and certification, managing the training calendar, reporting on work outcomes and impact, scheduling, and partnering with site leadership to deliver all curriculum development, training and other learning intervention requests. This role will also include use of surveys, quizzes, performance metrics and other available tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training and assess new Associate learning and skill development.
Overall, S/he will be responsible for driving high quality training provided to Amazon employees and play a significant role in the development of a successful, effective global Seller Support team .Travel required
– Occasional travel may be required to other sites in the region and to corporate headquarters in Seattle.