Amazon.com is looking for a technical program manager focused on managing our payments security program within Amazon India. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. This role will lead projects for payments security architecture, oversight, and guidance for new and existing businesses at Amazon and will perform deep dives into critical areas. You will be responsible for assessing businesses and enterprise teams against payments security policies and guidelines; you will partner with internal Information Security teams driving compliance and risk control measures; you will lead our deep dive payment assessments; and you will regularly report to stakeholders.Key tasks include:
- Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with payment security (InfoSec, Legal, Business Development, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.).
- Responsible for building and influencing payment security as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization.
- Responsible for continual process improvement and innovation in assessment process, program documentation, and overall program management.
- Delivers findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities, in a clear, concise and audience-specific format
- Responsible for conducting deep dive assessments.
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.