The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal Chinese.
Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
· Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization
· Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
· Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed
· Browse the site and use search box to look for products
· Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs
· Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns
· Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
· Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality
· Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks
· Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces (countries) such as US, UK & India and Canada
· Job role does not involve core translation on a regular basis, however a business requirement may engage short text translation activities on a need basis.
· No extensive spoken/written communication in Chinese on a regular basis. Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.