Amazon’s Bangalore Centre houses one of our global Seller Support Centres, and we are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager
to join our team
In this role you will be report to the Seller Support Manager, and will be responsible for ensuring that standards for productivity and quality assurance are met by the team of the Associates and Team Leads (team size of approximately 13-15 dependent on time of year). Key responsibilities include:
Is accountable for creating a high performance culture that motivates associates to demonstrate levels of ownership, accountability and seller advocacy that enable the vision of a remarkable Seller experience. As a front line manager of 10-15 associates, the Team Supervisor will provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to drive achievement of individual and team performance goals. The Team Supervisor is responsible for providing timely and efficient service to our Sellers by optimizing the productivity of team that results in a perfect Seller Interaction. Other responsibilities include interviewing, training, performance management and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to achieving excellence in the Associates and Seller experience, and therefore a strong record of customer focus, a passion for employee development and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
· Manages performance and behavior of 10-15 Amazon Associates through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
· Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
· Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
· Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
· Partners with workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
· Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
· Participates in daily Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
· Conducts Seller interaction audits and provide coaching to improve performance.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in customer service team management and supervision, ideally in a similar environment.
Fluent English skills are required for this role.