Amazon.com's Risk Management Team has a worldwide reputation as the #1 in eCommerce Fraud Prevention. Trust and Safety of our customers comes first. Always. We thrive on maintaining the highest bar of customer experience while we maintain those tenets. Do you want to join a team that uses cutting edge technology including machine learning and statistical modeling techniques, cloud computing services and highly available and scalable distributed systems that supports hundreds of millions of transactions across the globe?
Amazon's Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) group designs and builds high performance software systems and processes that identifies and prevents fraudulent transactions across all Amazon platforms. We are looking for both junior and senior software engineers who have a strong sense of ownership and a passion for solving complex problems elegantly. Come help us build the next generation Risk Management platform, processes and detection algorithms. You will be highly encouraged to own, innovate and make significant contribution toward our long term vision and architecture.
We're looking for people with the following qualifications:
- Outstanding expertise in C++ or Java and object-oriented design.
- A solid understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- A strong background in algorithms and data structures.
- A focus on clean code and solid designs.
- At least a bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment
Also highly desired:
- A strong Linux (or UNIX) background.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Ruby
A tremendous opportunity to take your skills and career to the next level, while having fun and fighting the bad guys.